- Condition and Performance Analysis
- Maintenance Specifications
- Bid Services and Review
- Remaining Useful Life Audits
- Contract Compliance and Administration
- Capital Cost Recommendations and Estimates
Are you getting the least bang for your buck? Or when your elevator bangs, does it end up costing you a buck (or two)? The correct maintenance and repair program can provide the performance, reliability and tenant satisfaction you and your building have always hoped for. But how to get there? HKA Elevator Consulting, Inc. knows what to do. We will assess existing equipment, recommend a course of action, provide the appropriate documentation and specifications and take our clients through a customized maintenance process designed to enhance both building performance and budget.